COMMUNITY PLAY SPACE
STEMful’s main focused is on educating children on science, technology, engineering, art and math (STEAM). We have a cozy dedicated play space designed for caregivers to bring young children to engage in open-play STEAM activities and toys without any planning. There is a selection of toys and play structures which will be alternate periodically.
HOW IT WORKS
Schedule time during our open hours and let your children socialize in an open-play environment.
Drop-ins are welcome! We recommend you purchase your play pass online and sign the online waiver prior to your visit.
Save by purchasing a Play Space Package: 5- or 10-day play pass.
“My 7-year-old loved it! He’s already asking to come back next week.”
Community Play Passes Include The Following:
• Free WiFi
• Changing table in upper and lower level bathrooms
• Reading nook with a collection of books for all ages to read
Community Play Passes are based on the age of your child(ren). There is no fee for parents or caregivers. Our Community Play Space hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-1:00 pm (closed Saturday and Sunday). Please check our calendar for any closings due to holidays, camps, or events.
Children 6 - 11 months old
- $6 / Single Play Pass
- $24/ 5 Day Play Passes
- $45/ 10 Day Play Passes
- $0/ Single Play Pass if child is 0-5 months old and accompanying a paid older sibling
Children 1 - 8 years old
- $12 / Single Play Pass
- $50 / 5 Day Play Passes*
- $95/ 10 Day Play Passes*
*All pricing and details are subject to change without notice.
*Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase.
Community Play Policies
• There is a no-shoes rule. Upon entry to our Community Play Space, you are required to remove your shoes. We recommend wearing socks.
• Parents and caregivers are responsible for supervising their children at all times.
• Outside food and drink are allowed.
Stay in the loop for future programs your child will love!