COMMUNITY PLAY SPACE
At this time, the Community Play Space is unavailable due to the pandemic. For additional information on current offerings please contact us.
STEMful is a space designed for parents to bring their children to engage in STEM activities and toys without any planning. We have a wide selection of toys and are continually adding to our collection.
HOW IT WORKS
Drop-in anytime during our open hours and let your children socialize in a structured environment with project-based learning that feels like play. We recommend you purchase your play pass online prior and sign the online waiver prior to your visit. However, drop-ins are welcome.
“My 7-year-old loved it! He’s already asking to come back next week.”
Community Play Passes Include The Following:
• Free WiFi
• Access to kitchen with plates, and utensils, microwave, and toaster oven
• Changing table in upper and lower level bathrooms
• Reading nook with a collection of books for all ages to read
• Comfy couch for parents or guardians to hang out and do some work or just relax
Community Play Passes are based on the age of your child(ren). There is no fee for parents or caregivers. Our Community Play Space hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-3:00 pm (closed Saturday and Sunday). Please check our calendar for any closings due to holidays, camps, or events.
Proof of vaccination and masks. All adults are required to show proof of vaccination, along with a government issued identification card, prior to entry. Everyone over 2 years old are required to wear a mask.
Children 6 months-2 years
- $6 / Single Play Pass
- $24 (buy four, get one free) / 5 Day Play Passes*
- $52 / 10 Play Passes*
Children 2-10 years-old
- $10 / Single Play Pass
- $40 (buy four, get one free) / 5 Day Play Passes*
- $88 / 10 Play Passes*
*All pricing and details are subject to change without notice.
Community Play Policies
• There is a no-shoes rule. Upon entry to our Community Play Space, you are required to remove your shoes. We do require you to wear socks though. Socks are available for purchase ($3/pair).
• Parents and caregivers are responsible for supervising their children at all times.
• All guests are required to sign our liability waiver. Save time by signing it online prior to your vist.
• Outside food and drink are allowed. Organic snack and juice, organic tea, and local coffee are available for purchase on-site.
Stay in the loop for future programs your child will love!