Summer Camp Counselors
At STEMful, our team of educators spend their time connecting with students,while honing leadership skills and making a real impact on future leaders! Our positions offer team members a unique opportunity to help students uncover hidden talents, while pursuing their own personal and professional goals and passions. We encourage team members to spend time developing translatable and transferable professional skills (i.e. mentoring and classroom management) while growing social emotional learning skills side by side with the students (i.e. collaboration, empathy and problem solving).
We are seeking upbeat, energetic youths to join us as summer camp counselors. This position is ideal for a candidate who has some experience with working with children or seeking to gain more experience working with children in a classroom setting.
More About Us:
STEMful is a science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) education studio that has been inspiring kids to be curious, engaged since 2017. Our camp and classes offer hands-on, interactive and fun projects and activities for every student. At STEMful we are dedicated to cultivating an urban community that sprouts lifelong curiosity through hands-on, engaging learning experiences in STEAM. We encourage curiosity and resourcefulness, creating a sense of purpose, innovation, and self-expression. To learn more about STEMful, visit sf-stemful.com.
- Assist teachers in preparation, set-up, and clean up of all activities
- Clean-up and return materials and supplies to designated locations
- Assist teachers during program transition, and outdoor playground time
- Assist students with their tasks and projects
- Professional attitude during communciation with parents
- Ability to multi-tasks and workw with cross functional team
- Provide Covid-19 vaccination proof
- Submit to a background check and TB clearance
This is a seasonal posution beginning in June 1, 2023.
To be considered: please email your resume and a cover letter expressing your passion for the mission and why you would be a great addition to our team at email@example.com.